Thursday, October 22, 2015

New Happenings!

Hello!! I realize that it has been a very long time since I posted anything on my writing blog, but that is about to change for the better!

A few months ago, I finally got myself in gear and finished re-formatting my first published novel, "What Christmas Really Means" into an e-book. It has been reviewed and completed and is available online at the Lulu bookstore, the Apple iBookstore, Barnes & Noble NOOK, and Kobo.

I am also working on several other projects at this time, including final edits on the very first novel I completed in 2006 but which I haven't published yet. My goal is that this will be done and ready for publishing early in 2016.

For those of you who have been awaiting an update from me, I apologize that it has taken me so long ... there have been a lot of changes in my life over the last year-and-a-half, and updating my blogs has taken a back seat to those adjustments.

Honestly, I haven't actually written very much for quite a while, but I hope that will soon change. It is somewhat strange, but still a reality that even for a creative person such as myself, I have to "schedule in" writing time or else it doesn't happen. And perhaps I'm not alone in this experience.

Thanks for your patience, and stay tuned for more updates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment